Wednesday, November 17, 2010

angela lately

Haha I've read Chelsea Handler's books, they're pretty funny, but for some reason I can't get into her show..it's weird.
So right now, I'm chilling, like any college student, I am waiting for the much anticipated Thanksgiving break.  I need this!  But before that I have stuff to deal with, I'm on duty, have hw and papers to write, and have a semi formal to go to this weekend! That should be a lot of fun, I don't go out enough...

The last time I did was last weekend but that was only because it was Pt 1 of my friend's going away party.  We had a blast as you can seeee here:  








Lately, I've also been shopping too much... I just bought some Coach shoes

a D&G bracelet


a dress, two other bracelets, a leather jacket and some cute shirts. :)
In my defense, I'm still gonna get paid for working the election polls on Nov. 2, so this spending is justified :)
It doesn't help that I work at the mall, though!

Speaking of which, I now applied to work at VS! Hopefully I get the job, Hollister Co. is getting old after being there for almost 2 years!


aaaanyyyway, I have a test this week that I have to go study for...
like chris brown says... deuces! <3
Chris Brown-Deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment